Turf battles.Hack engine.

A hack engine for turfbattles.

UPDATE October 10th 2009

Admin
    Admin

UPDATE October 10th 2009

Post  Admin on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:39 am

Turfbattles Reopened.

Aeria games bought turfbattles, and i've been working on a new dupe engine for 2 weeks now.

It's finally done. The new engine will be released when Turfbattles Open beta is opened.

I am not releasing it now for the closed beta because it may be patched easily. So let's wait!

You need a key to use this dupe engine. To get a key, you must register on the forum.

When this dupe engine gets released, i will send out the keys to all the people who have registered.

If you do not get the key when i send them out, The dupe engine will cost 8$ per week.

Regards,

Admin.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Admin
    Admin

Re: UPDATE October 10th 2009

Post  Admin on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:40 am

Updated.

kamikazex3

Post  kamikazex3 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:30 am

so i registered that means i can get it for free?

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:00 pm

Yes, when it's out.

Post  654123 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:07 am

when its out ?

HowDo

Post  HowDo on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:18 pm

is it undetecable?

Post  654123 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:48 pm

GIVE US HACK FUCK!!!!!! What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

kamikazex3

Post  kamikazex3 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:38 pm

they are trying to fix duping here is wht i found out

Added an Islands patch to test today. The patch included changes to the island guardian behavior, such as not being able to be killed by defenders. It also added a new PK Halo System that basically shows how powerful a player is. It's a really nice touch that I think you all will enjoy.

Also added were a few fixes to NPCs.

We are getting very close to having a fully functional island system. Once it is ready on test we will release it to live, and then everyone can rejoice and dance.

This week we also added a fix for duplicating. Players should no longer be able to do so. If you are a duper, and you're reading this, your time is short. Duplicating ruins a perfectly good game, and you are a nincompoop for doing it in the first place.

Shame on you.

To all those out there getting ancy, for open beta. We have fixed several major issues this week, and are making steady process towards finally getting this game out to the public.

Thanks for hanging in there, and have a wonderful weekend!

also

Updated the server with some anti-hacking, and console command fixes.

We also wiped thousands of duplicated items from the server.

SacredArcher

Post  SacredArcher on Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:22 pm

So how will we know how to get your key?

Slayer

Post  Slayer on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:14 pm

Wow, this is insane!!! Cant wait for this to be released!!!!! TB is in CB3 right now hopefully the OB will be out in a few weeks. I just hope that I can get a key. Also thanks for making this awesome hack Razz

kamikazex3

ando is back

Post  kamikazex3 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:30 pm

ando is back and did this post
    So what's new?

At this very moment I'm currently getting up to speed on where things are at.

The good news is it appears one of the recent updates the developers made to the servers this week has resolved the disconnect problem.

Unfortunately it appears that lag has not gone away. So my first MAIN focus at the moment is to work with the developers to see this eliminated before the end of the month.

The second top priority is duping and the aftermath of it. From what I'm gathering, it appears this was a bit of a problem before but a lot of progress was made. Prior to CB3, Aracton told players that if there was no duping that the server wouldn't need to be wiped, unfortunately though there was. I'm following the long thread about the debate of what should be done about it. I'm inclined not to rush into a decision yet.

Beyond these things listed above, I know everyone has things they want to see improved with TB. For the moment though we'll need to focus on the top priorities listed above so we can try and work our way out of Closed Beta (the developers are currently 100% committed to resolving these issues), so I hope people understand that other things in particular balance issues may need to wait a little while until the developers have solved the big problems first.

-Ando

kamikazex3

Post  kamikazex3 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Here is the news everyone has been waiting for...

** Announcement Duping & Wiping **

While the fix for lag has been postponed until early next week, we are happy to announce that duping has been fixed. Today our team banned several players that were determined to have been duping or closely associated with others who had been doing it. For those of you who were banned and wish to dispute the claim, please use the Contact Us link instead of posting on the Forums regarding the ban.

While the duping has been fixed and the dupers banned, unfortunately there are still items in the game that were created through duping other items. After analyzing the situation for the past week, we have determined that the fairest thing to do moving forward would be to wipe the server one final time in preparation for Open Beta. We have agreed with the developers to perform the wipe after the lag fix has been deployed. This wipe will clean the servers and accounts of all existing characters and items but your Aeria Games accounts will not be deleted.

** The Plan to Prepare for Open Beta **

Since we will be wiping shortly after the lag fix has been released, the developers have requested we dont declare the start of Open Beta until weve had time to closely analyze the servers for signs of lag or instability.

Our plan is to perform a full character wipe sometime at the end of next week. We will then go into final testing mode for the remainder of the month, at the end of which time there will not be a 2nd wipe. During this time well be inviting more players and attempting to encourage all the former players to come back (more about this to come later) since this will essentially be a pre-open beta. Our hope is well be given the green light to declare the official start of Open Beta soon after the beginning of February, though there shouldnt be any noticeable difference for those who were already playing.

** Other Fixes **

Many players have been asking for an update on what our plans are for fixing other things in the game, ranging from party exp, to balance changes and so on. While we have presented several major changes to the game to the developers, we must wait to develop these until after the major issue of Lag has been solved. Additionally, new content already added to the Korean game has been scheduled to be included in ours once we have been officially released. Please keep in mind some of these things will take time, but the good news is that the developers seem interested in working with us to continue improving the game.

** The Plan for the Next Week - Who wants to help test Hau? **

We figured since we still have a few days left before the developers finish implementing their lag fix, wed accomplish one last part of testing while having a little fun during this time.

Due to popular demand, we have decided to bring back an event made famous by Valkyrie in CB1, the Leveling Events. However were going to try and make some improvements this time so its a little less chaotic, primarily by having players sign up on the forums when the event is running. The goal of this event will be to allow players a chance to try out a level 190 character and test out Hau. More details to come later. (PS - Please don't bug Fosho about this or he will be sad)

The second fun thing you can look forward to is more free items before the wipe. In addition to better drop events by Fosho (and possibly Andosky) we will be recruiting game sages to help hand out certain items starting this weekend.

**Big Thanks to Everyone! **

As always, we would like to thank the loyal members of the community for helping us through the development stages of what promises to be a majorly successful title. With your considerable efforts and support we are looking to officially launch Turf Battles very soon!

thatoneguy

Post  thatoneguy on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:38 pm

im with SacredArcher. How will we know that we get the key and how will we know that we arent being scammed for the 8 dollers a week still Question What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

n3rd

Post  n3rd on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:40 am

is this project still on, or .... The admin seems M.I.A?

dvhrld

Post  dvhrld on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:32 pm

It doesn't look like the admin is around very much anymore.
    I have created a bot, and have opened up my forums. The bot is in it's early beta stages but does work.
    Maybe some of us can get together and figure some exploits out for this game.

YouBot Forums

thatoneguy

Post  thatoneguy on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:16 pm

Does anybody have a bot or a duplication system that will be able immediatly not like the person above me? Please reply if you do. Thanks. What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

SKIN_YA

Post  SKIN_YA on Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:13 pm

yea it would be nice to have some thing that worked now even if it was just a teleport hack or just some free TP scrolls

i hate paying 20l just to tele now that im lv 50+

dumbasses

Post  share on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:01 am

You are all fuck*ng noobs, I hate cheaters. You are kids, which cannot play fair and thats why searching illegal ways. Die all of u

thatoneguy

Post  thatoneguy on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:21 pm

OH CRAP!!! Admin i thought u mseant like if we clicked that wed still be followed!!!! SO I LIKED IT!!!!!!!!! CAN I STILL FALLOW AND GET KEY??? PLEAS!

slipydoyo

Post  slipydoyo on Sat May 01, 2010 9:16 am

Is this still going on?

LakeBodom

Key

Post  LakeBodom on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:48 am

i never got my key

or is it not out?

can i please have one?

Sponsored content